Stirling Careers Consultancy
We are a Careers and Training Consultancy, based in South East London, which works across the age spectrum offering independent and impartial careers advice.
Your work will fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you enjoy and what you believe in.
What we do
- Work in schools to deliver careers education supported by guidance interviews from year 9 - year 13
- Redundancy support for organisations making people redundant
- Help people to reapply for their jobs
- Work across local communities delivering employability training supported by one-to-one career guidance
- Help people to choose a new career
- Deliver psychometric assessments (The Morrisby Profile) to aid career choice
- Help women return to the labour market
- Work with students
- Work with 50+ clients
- Careers advice for individuals
Stirling Careers Consultancy works to the highest ethical standards and follows the Career Development Institute Code of Ethics.
Stirling Careers Consultancy is a forward thinking customer focussed organisation working with organisations to understand their needs and provide bespoke solutions.